5th Grade Camp Information
You can now make 5th grade camp payments online!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING CAMP PAYMENTS
- Log into Family Access
- If you have more than one child, be sure to click on your 5th grade student
- Click on the Fee Management tab
- Click on Add a Fee (You only have to do this one time, once the fee is added to your child’s account, you only need click on Make a Payment)
- Select (Angell, Burton, Rogers, Norup, Pattengill) Camp
- Click on the Back Button in the top right corner
- The Camp Fee will now be listed in your Fees
- Select Make a Payment
- You will be directed out of Family Access to the RevTrak site to make your payment
- Select Purchase Fees
- Add the amount of the camp payment you wish to pay in the bottom right corner.
- Select the button Add Selected to Cart next to your 5th grade student’s name
- Follow the instructions on the site to complete the payment.
Picture Day Information
Order your picture packages online from Kaiser Studio (use the code PATT1010).
If you do not have the ability to pay online with a credit card, a printable order form is availble in the school office.
School Supply Lists
Student Health and Medication
Parents are encouraged to volunteer in classrooms, chaperone field trips, or be volunteer drivers. In order to volunteer, all parents volunteering in the classroom, during school-sponsored functions or a field trips, must complete the Volunteer Release Form prior to any activities. Parents driving or chaperoning a field trip must also complete the Volunteer Driver Form and Chaperone Responsibility Form in addition to the Volunteer Release Form. All forms can be found on the District Volunteer/Chaperone page.