PHONE:  248-837-8154
FAX:  248-544-5860

Fall Sports Information is to the left under "Athletics."

Registration Dates, Times, and Location

Monday, August 7, 9:00 a.m.-noon, 1:00-4:00 p.m., Norup International School
Tuesday, August 8, 9:00 a.m.-noon, 1:00-4:00 p.m., Norup International School
Wednesday, August 9, 9:00 a.m.-noon, Norup International School

Eligibility Requirements

  • No more than one failing grade during the previous semester
  • ​​Have and maintain a GPA of 1.50 or higher from the previous semester

Registration Documentation Requirements (NEW)

All of the following must be submitted in order to try out for a team:

  • Athletic Resource Fee Agreement (NEW)
  • Athletic Resource Fee payment (NEW FEES-See Athletic Resource Fee Agreement)

  • MHSAA Physical and Medical History Form (NEW)
    Sports physical and medical history must be signed and dated on or after April 15, 2017
    The "Emergency Information" and "Medical Treatment Consent" sections must be submitted each season.  These can be found at the bottom of each MHSAA physical pages.

Sports Physicals and Medical History (new form under registration information)

A new sports physical dated on or after April 15, 2017 must be submitted at registration in order to try out for any 2017-18 sports season.

Sports physicals can be performed at one of the following facilities:

Berkley Urgent Care
$15.00 (walk in, no appointment needed)
3270 Greenfield Rd.
Berkley, MI  48072
Phone:  248-268-1525

Be Well Medical Center
$20.00 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m. (no appointment needed)
1964 W Eleven Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI 48072
Phone: 248-544-9300

Michigan Physicians Group
$25.00 (appointment needed)
2905 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Berkley, MI  48072
Phone:  248-541-0770

Volunteer Drivers

Volunteering, Volunteer Driving & Chaperone Responsibilities

Parents are encourage to volunteer in classrooms, chaperone field trips, and be a volunteer driver. In order to volunteer, all parents volunteering in the classroom or during school sponsored functions or field trip must complete the Volunteer Release Form prior to any activities.  Parents driving or chaperoning a field trip must have the Volunteer Driver Form and Chaperone Responsibility Form completed in addition to the Volunteer Release Form. 

All forms can be found on the District Volunteer/Chaperone page.