Central Enrollment Office
14700 W. Lincoln
Oak Park, MI 48237
Have you moved?
Kindergarten Information Nights & Open Houses
Kindergarten Information Meetings are being held at each individual school from 6:30 - 8:00 on the following nights:
- Angell Elementary January 17, 2018
- Burton Elementary January 17, 2018
- Pattengill Elementary January 18, 2018
- Rogers Elementary January 24, 2018
- Norup International School January 25, 2018
How To Enroll
There are several ways to become a part of the Berkley School District (BSD) family
Gain residency in the Berkley School District. Registration takes place online or at the Adminstrative Offices ~ Avery Center, 14700 W. Lincoln, Oak Park. Contact the Central Enrollment Office for more information by phone at 248.837.8026 or email.
Berkley School District Neighborhood Boundaries.
Pay tuition (which is equal to the amount of state aid Berkley receives). Tuition option is available to middle and high school students. Payment of 50% by day one of the 1st semester and the balance by day one of the 2nd semester is required. Contact Jennifer Poston for more information.
Schools of Choice- K-5 Entry
Enroll through Schools of Choice. The Berkley School District Board of Education has approved limited Schools of Choice (Section 105) openings in Transitional Kindergarten through 5th grade for Oakland County residents for the 2018-19 school year. The application period is February 19 - March 9, 2018.
Berkley High School Scholars Program - 9th Grade Entry
The Berkley School District Board of Education also approved limited Schools of Choice (Section 105) openings in the Berkley High School Scholars Program (9th grade entry) for Oakland County residents for the 2018-19 school year. The application period is February 26 - March 16, 2018. Schools of Choice information.
Other Discretionary Allowances
Non-residents students may, at the discretion of the Superintendent, be allowed to enroll in the BSD if they fall into one of the following categories:
- Children of staff members. You must have an approved "Employee Request to have a Child Attend BSD" form on file.
- Students who move from the district (remaining in Oakland County) in the first semester and wish to remain in the district for the second semester may do so by completing a "Request to Continue Enrollment" form. Proof of new residence is required.
- Students who have completed 11th grade at BHS may complete their senior year at BHS if still living in Oakland County. A "Release of Enrollment" from the residing district must be completed. Proof of new residence is required.
Non-Resident Enrollment Questions
Contact Jennifer Poston for more information regarding non-resident student enrollment.
Online Student Enrollment
Visit the Online Student Enrollment page to begin the registration process and to view enrollment requirements.
2018-19 Kindergarten Registration for Berkley School District Residents
Kindergarten Enrollment dates are January 29 - February 9. The enrollment office is open daily from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. The enrollment office will be open until 7:00 pm on January 30, February 1, 6, and 8 for your convenience.
All enrollments take place in the Administrative Offices ~ Avery Center. 14700 W Lincoln, Oak Park. Please call 248.837.8026 for more information. Non-resident registration is now closed.
Kindergarten Age Requirements - for the 2018-19 school year and thereafter, students must be 5 by September 1, 2018.
Enrollment & District Forms
The following information is provided to help guide new families through the enrollment or change of address process. Please gather the required documents and come in to enroll. The Central Enrollment Office hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. If you have any questions contact the Enrollment office at 248-837-8026.